About publishing App

Title: Google AI Studio Starter Tier not available for my account

Hello,

I’m trying to publish my full-stack app MINDTRACE from Google AI Studio Build Mode using the free Google Cloud Starter Tier.

When I click Publish → Get Started, I only see:

  • Default Gemini Project

  • No billing setup

  • Set up billing

  • Refresh

I have tried refreshing, but the Starter Tier option does not appear.

I do not want to enable Cloud Billing or add a payment method. I would like to publish my app using the free Starter Tier.

Could you please check whether my account is eligible for the Starter Tier and help enable/provision the Starter Tier deployment option?

Thank you.

Hello @Aastha_Dhakate,

Not all accounts are eligible for The Starter Tier. Please check out the caveats mentioned in the Google AI Studio deployment documentation. Eligibility is determined automatically, and we cannot review Starter Tier access manually.

You might want to consider linking a Cloud Billing account to your project.