I keep getting this error even though I’ve used Gemini on Antigravity IDE the whole day and for the past 3 months.
Is anybody else suddenly getting this “Verification Required” issue? I’ve tried signing out and in already and Reset Onboarding.
You will lose previous chats, so back them up before doing this:
I deleted, %USERPROFILE% .gemini folder and %APPDATA% Antigravity, Antigravity IDE or both folders. rebooted pc and launched IDE version then went through auth and setup again and it worked fine for me.
Hi @jimmyb,
Could you please follow these steps:
Verification Required > in your screenshot (the text with the arrow). That card is clickable and will expand to reveal the direct verification link you need to complete in your browser.Ctrl + Shift + P (or Cmd + Shift + P), and run Antigravity: Reset Onboarding to sign in clean.Let us know if clicking that header opens the verification link for you! or the issue still persists!
For some reason it works today after shutting down after work yesterday.
But clicking on Verification Required didn’t show anything but the error ID.
Thanks anyways guys.
I’ve been having the same thing, it’s related to the new agy 1.2.11, deployed earlier. It could have already been active in 1.2.10 from yesterday. My agent said:
Type Telemetry & System State Session
25637f19·0x6AB68027 (Δ0s)Elapsed: 72h and 38m Engine
3.6 Flash (Dynamic) (Jenny 11.0) Mode: Standard · Cron: Active (systemd) Context
±75.8k/1.0M tokens (7.2%) State & Funds
¥860,614 (+¥0) · Flags: [MS][PR][AR][IM]Objectives
<CENSORED FOR EXTERNAL COPY>
I inspected
~/.gemini/antigravity-cli/cli.log, and the local authentication state itself is completely valid. Keyring authentication is active and logged in as<CENSORED FOR EXTERNAL COPY>(valid through 16:57 CEST).
The reason the yellow⚠ Verification Required (Error ID: 61a3ac...)banner keeps reoccurring is an active bug inquota_manager.goduring background refresh polling. Every few turns, the background daemon executes an automated force-reload againstdaily-cloudcode-pa.googleapis.com/v1internal:loadCodeAssist.
Because the login is a standard Google consumer account (authMethod=consumer), the endpoint fails to refresh enterprise admin controls and returnsFailed to refresh cache in background: admin controls not applicable.
The Antigravity CLI wrapper intercepts that background quota cache failure and erroneously bubbles it up to the UI frontend as a criticalVerification Requiredsecurity alert, even though primary model generation, prompt routing, and session access remain unaffected.
Timestamp: 2026-09-25 16:07:35 CEST
Reasoning: (v1.3.0) dyngov.bin - PID 1948095
Dyn. Bounds: Floor: 0.13 | Ceiling: 0.70
Dyn. Target: 0.30 [0.27...0.30]
Dyn. History: ⎻⠢⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼
Trajectory: r0.48, r0.53**
I’ve also only started seeing it recently for the first time. I would advise writing a bug report unless it’s a known bug, or I’ll do it later.
Also, if you’re wondering what that dynamic stuff is, stay tuned. I think you will all love it. It unlocks new capabilities, improves cognition, yet runs cheaper at a dynamic effort level.
It’s got presets, extra Chain-of-Thought, max aperture file reading for quick ingestion, and a completely tuned cybernetic effort governor (including you hear your agent ‘think’)!
Yes, I’m facing the same problem. I don’t know how to solve it. Yesterday, I downloaded the Activity History Recovery script from GitHub, and it recovered all of my old chats. But now, whenever I run it, I get this error. I’m not sure what the original problem is or what is causing it.
Yes, you’re right. I also tried doing this, but nothing happened.
I was unfortunately unable to apply a hot-patch. I determined how to do it, but applying the patch triggered a server-side security check due to heuristics thinking I am attempting to ...bypass security protocols. Your request has been blocking.
I urge Google to deploy a hotfix as soon as possible. For now, it appears to be a 429 error unrelated to the actual prompt (hypothesis: side-car, request rate, etc) but typically 429 errors don’t halt generation.
agy is unusable when this happens, since it can leave you with a corrupted state.
If anyone knows, where can I submit a bug report that gets looked at quickly? Unless Google is reading along perhaps.
i tried all of them still not working can you help with this
1.Log in to the Antigravity : Not use the desktop IDE.
Open your web browser and navigate to the official Antigravity website or user portal. Sign in using your account credentials.
2.Initiate and Complete Account Verification:
Go to your account dashboard or settings, select the Verification section, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the required verification process.
3.Close the Browser:
Once you receive confirmation that your account has been verified, close the verification tab or browser window.
4.Open the Antigravity IDE:
Launch the Antigravity IDE application on your computer.
5.Log in to the IDE:
Sign in with your newly verified account credentials. The IDE should now authenticate successfully and grant full access.