🚨 Unexpected Error: "Your account is not eligible for Gemini Code Assist for individuals" despite using Google AI Pro for 2 Months!

Hi everyone, :waving_hand:
Need Solution Please!!!

I am facing a sudden issue with Google Antigravity and Gemini Code Assist. I have been smoothly using my account with the Google AI Pro plan for the past 2 months without any issues, but today I suddenly ran into this blocking error:

What I noticed:

  • My Pro subscription is still active and valid.
    Everything was working perfectly fine until now.

  • When checking account requirements, it asks for age/identity verification or triggers unexpected eligibility blocks out of nowhere.

Has anyone else experienced this sudden restriction after months of normal usage? Is there a direct fix or workaround to bypass this validation loop?

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! :folded_hands::sparkles:

please help guyz!!!

try login by antigravity 2.0 . and open ide. it work for me . but find the backup. i hear that google may stop the ide by pro or plus. not sure about that . now i can access back . but . the just now the technical send me a doc. said they will teminated. i not sure. but . you can try antigravity 2.0 → ide.
just now my step is cli → 2.0 → ide.
i not sure the CLI is need or not. you can try. i already pass by my account .
so i not sure 2.0 → ide work or cli → 2.0 → ide work.

Hi @Xpergen,

Thank you for reporting. This isn’t related to your Google AI Pro plan. Antigravity checks your account again each time you sign in and sometimes it asks for verification even if nothing has changed.

To fix it:

  • Open the standalone Antigravity 2.0 app and sign in with the same account.
  • Complete the verification (usually by scanning a QR code with your phone).
  • Sign in to the IDE again.

If you still see the error after that, reply with your country, your Antigravity version and whether you’re using a VPN.

For me issue is resolved
steps:
use Antigravity v2 it will ask for QR code verification when the verification is done the IDE will also work

It Worked bro!!! You Save my Time. Thanks!!

Here’s the easy step without installing anything else on your PC.

I tested on Windows, but I hope it’s the same on Linux.


  1. Open the AppData folder and find the Antigravity folder. Now, there can be two folders: antigravity and antigravity IDE. Mine was Antigravity IDE, so use whatever you have.
%AppData%\Antigravity IDE\logs\20260926T150147\ls-main.log
  1. As per the path, open the ls-main.log file on your pc.

You will see something like this. (Scroll down to the last line in that file.)

2026-09-26 15:21:53.687 [error] [LS Main stderr] ERROR: logging before google.Init: I0926 15:21:53.685750    6837 http_helpers.go:325] Failed to make code assist backend request (https://daily-cloudcode-pa.googleapis.com/v1internal:retrieveUserQuotaSummary): {
  "error": {
    "code": 403,
    "message": "Verify your account to continue.",
    "status": "PERMISSION_DENIED",
    "details": [
      {
        "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ErrorInfo",
        "reason": "VALIDATION_REQUIRED",
        "domain": "cloudcode-pa.googleapis.com",
        "metadata": {
          "validation_error_message": "Verify your account to continue.",
          "validation_url_link_text": "Verify your account",
          "validation_url": "https://accounts.google.com/signin/continue?sarp=1&scc=1&continue=https://developers.google.com/gemini-code-assist/auth/auth_success_gemini&plt=AKgnsbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJv743xKoq1gqPV5FvDFWPIuPE_twcbYW5eMak&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&authuser",
          "validation_learn_more_link_text": "Learn more",
          "validation_learn_more_url": "https://support.google.com/accounts?p=al_alert"
        }
      },
      {
        "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.Help",
        "links": [
          {
            "description": "Verify your account",
            "url": "https://accounts.google.com/signin/continue?sarp=1&scc=1&continue=https://developers.google.com/gemini-code-assist/auth/auth_success_gemini&pltnjYEmQmEdMEeCcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg29XIzWjD7jy3H9py3UG6eybsAdZp1Q4sIbvtoTNiYIxY4qsfc8INuB_twcbYW5eMak&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&authuser"
          },
          {
            "description": "Learn more",
            "url": "https://support.google.com/accounts?p=al_alert"
          }
        ]
      }
    ]
  }
}

2026-09-26 15:21:53.690 [error] [LS Main stderr] ERROR: logging before google.Init: W0926 15:21:53.685750    6837 cache.go:56] Cache(retrieveUserQuotaSummary): Singleflight refresh failed: PERMISSION_DENIED (code 403): Verify your account to continue.
ERROR: logging before google.Init: E0926 15:21:53.687690    6837 errorreport.go:223] PERMISSION_DENIED (code 403): Verify your account to continue.
ERROR: logging before google.Init: W0926 15:21:53.687690    6837 cache.go:79] Failed to refresh cache in background: PERMISSION_DENIED (code 403): Verify your account to continue.

2026-09-26 15:21:54.331 [error] [LS Main stderr] ERROR: logging before google.Init: I0926 15:21:54.313368    6784 http_helpers.go:228] URL: https://daily-cloudcode-pa.googleapis.com/v1internal:fetchAvailableModels Trace: 0x7bc0e3142eb4b75b

Copy the "validation_url" and open it in a browser where your Google account is logged in; it will open the QR code.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/continue?sarp=1&scc=1&continue=https://developers.google.com/gemini-code-assist/auth/auth_success_gemini&plt=AKgnsbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJv743xKoq1gqPV5FvDFWPIuPE_twcbYW5eMak&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&authuser

Scan it, verify it, and then log in again to your AnityGravity IDE.

I tried Antigravity 2.0 first, then Antigravity IDE, but it’s still not working.

my self also i tried but still get this problem “your current account is not eligible for gemini code assist for individuals”

Here’s what worked for me:

Create a family subscription and simply add a free account to it - > login with that free account and it worked with the shared quota of the Google AI PRO. Hope this helps, anything else I thought and checked online worked.

after this also my antigravity 2.17.0 still not working

Did you manage to solve it? I’m having the same problem.

Hi everyone,

I was experiencing the same issue with my Google AI Pro subscription provided through Jio.

My Google AI Pro subscription was active and working normally in Gemini, but Antigravity IDE suddenly started showing:

“There was an unexpected issue setting up your account.”
“Your account is not eligible for Gemini Code Assist for individuals at this time.”

I tried:

  • Signing out and signing in again
  • Clearing Antigravity credentials from Windows Credential Manager
  • Clearing the Antigravity session cache
  • Restarting the application

None of these fixed the problem.

I finally solved it using this method:

  1. I downloaded/installed Antigravity version 2.0.
  2. I signed in using the same Google account that has my Jio-provided Google AI Pro subscription.
  3. During the setup/verification process, Antigravity asked me to verify my account.
  4. I selected the verification option.
  5. Google displayed a QR code for mobile verification.
  6. I scanned the QR code using my phone.
  7. I completed the verification on my phone.
  8. The verification completed successfully.
  9. I then went back to Antigravity IDE and signed in again with the same Google account.
  10. Antigravity recognized my Google AI Pro entitlement and started working normally.

My Google AI Pro subscription was already active before doing this, so I did not purchase another subscription.

Result:

:white_check_mark: Google AI Pro active
:white_check_mark: Jio-provided subscription
:white_check_mark: Account verification completed through Antigravity 2.0
:white_check_mark: Antigravity IDE working again

It looks like the problem may be related to an account verification/entitlement synchronization issue between Antigravity and Google’s backend, rather than the Google AI Pro subscription itself.

Hopefully this helps others who are stuck with the same “Account Not Eligible” or verification loop.

Important: This is just the workaround that worked for my account. I cannot confirm that it will work for every account.

Thanks.

Hi @chunduriv,

I’m experiencing the same issue — sharing my steps in case it helps narrow down the pattern.

Steps:

  1. Opened the standalone Antigravity 2.0 app and signed in normally (account shows as logged in there).

  2. Opened the Antigravity IDE — it showed “There was an error with your authentication. To log in, click here”, even though I was already signed in on the 2.0 app.

  3. Clicked the login link and got:

    “There was an unexpected issue setting up your account. Your account is not eligible for Gemini Code Assist for individuals at this time.”

  4. Tried “Continue with different account” and logged in again with the same account — same error appeared.

Environment:

  • Country: Indonesia
  • Antigravity Version: 2.0 (Windows)
  • VPN: No VPN, direct Wi-Fi connection
  • Account: Personal Gmail (18+ verified, Google One Family plan)

Since re-authenticating with the same account still triggers the eligibility error, this doesn’t seem to be a stale-session issue on my end — looks like the account itself is being flagged. Let me know if you need anything else to help debug this.

yess me too, is kinda annoying, I subsciber pro actually , and I alredy update to latest version antigravity ide but still happen, what a joke

yeah me too I experience the same

If you are not getting any QR code to scan while trying to login antigravity 2.0 or its not signing in after browsers get sign in. But antigravity not give next or continue.

POWERSHELL command FOR UNLOCKING ACCESS ANTIGRAVITY, copy and paste this in windows PowerShell.

Get-ChildItem -Path “$env:APPDATA\Antigravity IDE\logs” -Recurse -Filter *.log | Select-String “https://accounts.google.com/signin/continue”

Terminal will give you a url at last.
copy this url and paste in browser logged in with same google account.
Now you will get QR code to authenticate.

this method worked. thank you