Support Request: "Verification Required" Error in Antigravity IDE (Pro Plan)

Hi Support Team,

I am writing to get assistance with an issue I encountered while using the Antigravity IDE on my active Pro subscription.

Whenever I attempt to run requests, the execution halts with the following error:

  • Error: Verification Required

  • Error ID: c07cc399-de26-431b-ac20-64a472b68112-1012

  • Account Email: [Insert your account email here]

My subscription is active

and in good standing, but the prompt fails to complete. Could you please check the backend logs for this Error ID and help clear the verification flag on my account?

so how to resolve this issue? im facing this

Hi @deriz,

Thanks for reaching out! That error simply means the Antigravity app timed out trying to connect to Google’s authentication servers. Because it timed out, the app doesn’t realize you’re fully signed in, which is why you’re stuck in that “Verification Required” loop.

To fix this, here’s what you can do:

  1. Check your network: If you are using a VPN, corporate proxy, or strict firewall/antivirus, please disable it temporarily. These often block the specific connections needed for verification.
  2. If the app UI keeps failing, open your terminal (Command Prompt or PowerShell) and run agy logout, followed by agy login. This will give you a direct web link in the terminal that you can copy and paste into your browser to complete the setup.

Let us know if turning off your VPN or using the terminal command helps you get past the error!

Hi Team,

Thank you for the suggestions.

I checked my network settings, and I am not using any VPN, proxy, or strict firewall. I am on the exact same network connection that was working previously before this error started.

Regarding the CLI steps, when I run agy logout or agy login in my terminal, the command is not recognized:
agy : The term ‘agy’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.

when attempting to sign in through the IDE interface, the flow is blocked by the message:

“There was an unexpected issue setting up your account. Your account is not eligible for Gemini Code Assist for individuals at this time.”

I have an active Google AI Pro (5 TB) subscription under this account. Could you please check the account status and verification flag on your backend, or advise on the correct path/method to re-authenticate?

same issue bro. me also tried all of them given solutions and still not worked. if you get any solution please share it with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi @deriz, @Xpergen,

Could you please try the following steps to complete the account verification?

  • Open the standalone Antigravity 2.0 application (not the IDE).
  • Attempt to log in, and complete the account verification / QR code scan when prompted.
  • Once verified, return to your Antigravity IDE and try logging in again.

It Worked bro!!! You Save my Time. Thanks!!

yes was fixed i try login on Antigravity (no ide) then i send message i show popup banner complete verification once click is open url on browser i scan qr use my phone
i try login to Antigravity IDE is worked fine now

Still not resolved after Antigravity 2.0 + QR verification

I followed the recommended solution and installed the standalone Antigravity 2.0 application.

I successfully completed the Google phone/QR verification and then returned to Antigravity.

However, I still receive:

Verification Required

Error ID: 7d67b92-58d6-43f6-a83b-12c93af94d30-1

My Antigravity CLI log shows:

HTTP 403 PERMISSION_DENIED

reason: VALIDATION_REQUIRED

Verify your account to continue.

The failing endpoint is:

daily-cloudcode-pa.googleapis.com/v1internal:retrieveUserQuotaSummary

The issue persists several hours after completing verification.

Could Google please check the account’s verification/eligibility state on the backend?

i @chunduriv, I am facing the exact same issue on account qr*********@gmail.com. I have an active Google AI Pro subscription, but the IDE fails with ‘not eligible for Gemini Code Assist for individuals’. Please help verify and unlock my account.