Hello Google AI Studio Support Team,
I am currently using Google AI Studio Starter Tier with an existing web application deployed through AI Studio.
I would like to connect my own custom domain (a .uz domain) to this existing application. However, both Firebase Hosting and Firebase App Hosting are currently unavailable because my project is on the Starter Tier.
I do not want to upgrade to a paid plan, add a credit/debit card, or enable billing. I would like to keep using the free Starter Tier.
Could you please enable custom domain mapping for my existing AI Studio application on the Starter Tier, or provide a free official method to connect a custom domain without requiring billing?
My requirements are:
-
Keep the existing AI Studio application unchanged
-
Stay on the free Starter Tier
-
No payment card
-
No paid upgrade
-
No migration to another hosting provider
-
Connect my own .uz domain directly to the existing application
Project ID: confident-dolphin-gf38q
Currently, Firebase displays:
“This product is not available as part of this Starter tier project. Upgrade to access all of our Firebase and Google Cloud products.”
Please let me know if custom domain mapping can be enabled for this project or if there is another official free solution.
Thank you for your help.