Google AI Studio Starter Tier missing — unable to publish my app without billing

Hello Google AI Studio Team,

I created a full-stack e-commerce website called DivineGodsPic using Google AI Studio Build Mode.

My app works correctly in AI Studio Preview.

When I go to Publish → Get started, I reach Step 1: Confirm project and billing.

It shows:

- Default Gemini Project

- No billing setup

- Set up billing

- Refresh

I have already refreshed, but the Starter Tier publishing option does not appear.

I cannot enable paid Google Cloud billing or add a payment method. I would like to publish my app using the free Starter Tier if my account is eligible.

Please check why the Starter Tier option is missing and let me know how I can publish my app without paid billing.

I have attached a screenshot of the publishing

screen.

Thank you.

Hello @Amit_Kumar19 ,

Not all accounts are eligible for The Starter Tier.
Please check out the caveats mentioned in the Google AI Studio deployment documentation. Eligibility is determined automatically, and we cannot review Starter Tier access manually. You might want to consider linking a Cloud Billing account to your project.