Request for manual review – Gemini API 403 – Project access denied

Hello Google Gemini API Team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Gemini API project access.

My Google AI Studio project returns:

403 PERMISSION_DENIED
“Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.”

Google AI Studio shows:
Billing Tier: Unavailable

I have already:

  • Verified my phone number
  • Enabled 2-Step Verification
  • Created a new Gemini API key
  • Tested the Gemini API using the Google GenAI Python SDK

My project is an educational student project called “EduGenie AI”.
I am using Gemini for low-volume development and testing.

Project name:
Default Gemini Project

Project ID:
gen-lang-client-06547992..

Please review my project/account and let me know why Gemini API access is being denied.

I would like to use the Gemini API for my educational project.

I have not included my API key or any private credentials.

Thank you.