Request for Manual Review — Gemini API 403 PERMISSION_DENIED / Account Restricted

Hello Gemini API Team,

I am requesting a review of my Gemini API Free Tier access.

I tested two separate Google AI Studio projects:

Project 1
Name: OperAI
Project ID: operai-5098..

Project 2
Name: OperAI-Teste-Free
Project ID: operai-teste-free

Both projects show the billing tier as Unavailable / Restricted.

I have already completed:

  • Age verification
  • Phone verification
  • 2-Step Verification
  • Gemini API enabled
  • New API keys generated from Google AI Studio
  • Testing with the official Google GenAI Python SDK

In both projects the API key works for listing models:

GET /v1beta/models → HTTP 200

But content generation fails:

generateContent → HTTP 403 PERMISSION_DENIED

Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.

I created the second project and a completely different API key to verify whether the problem was limited to the original project, but the same restriction occurred.

My intended use is legitimate, low-volume development and testing for a SaaS application named OperAI.

I would like to remain on the Gemini API Free Tier and request a review of the account/project restriction.

I have not included any API keys or private credentials.

Thank you.