I am very angry. We are giving you money. And get frustration and ignorance in return. I cant work! This is really really bad!
well. its not.
At least for me
try going back to 1.19.4, that is a bit further back to when i believe they introduced Reset Hell.
I’ve addressed this by setting my windows computer with a new default browser with one google login, one profile. DOESNT BYPASS THE 7 DAY LOOP YOURE IN, but it makes the one you’re in - the FINAL cooldown.
This is more complex on mac due to how they store accounts - and linux people should already be sandboxes on top of sandboxes and not tripping.
Quotas are entirely server-based. The claim that downgrading the IDE did or will “fix” your quota in any way is wrong. At best, the earlier claim reflected a coincidence, that their quota happened to “refresh” around the time they downgraded.
Its both based - yes its cloud based - but its also ide based.
A handshake in internet security is an automated negotiation process between two parties (e.g., a browser and a server) to establish a trusted, secure connection before data transfer begins. It allows devices to authenticate each other, agree on encryption protocols, and generate session keys for data confidentiality, commonly used in SSL/TLS.
On Saturday Antigravity told my quota was exhausted and I wouldn’t be able to use Gemini 3.1 until March 18th - which was a surprise, as I’d been out of town and hadn’t touched it for 5 days. Logged in today to see if my quota had reset… apparently I now won’t be able to use it until March 25th. Apparently the 7 day quota is now zero tokens ![]()
Yes true! This is why I am sure it will not be “fixed” this is the new quota that we get from Google.
I have been facing persistent quota issues for over three weeks now. Every time the ‘reset’ timer reaches zero, the system immediately pushes the reset date back another 5 days. It has become incredibly frustrating as I am unable to use the models I’m paying for. Has anyone had success switching to an older version of the model or the API to bypass this loop?
If they’re going to severely cut usage rates, they should wait until one’s paid-for plan finishes. It’s unethical when a person buys a plan, let’s say three months or a year, based on the advertised usage limits, and then company severely cuts the usage limits to a point where it makes antigravity almost unusable on the pro plan.
guys, its not bug, no glitch, etc.. and i can assure you that if you think something different is happening with you and its “not the case with you”, you are in for a big surprise. this is what it is now. if you are using it to vibe or do not really know how to code, and letting ai do 80-100% of the work, your going to get about an hour or two of Opus/Sonnet a week. Same goes for the gemini pro and high. you will be stuck with flash for the remainder of the week. (unless you use the ai credits). these options don’t work for most people (even decent coders), its messed up that they did it, even more messed up the way they did it. cancel your subscription, switch to another or figure a way to live with it. (although its coming to a point where all the platforms are pulling this crap) .Not being rude, its just soo many people dont seem to understand. im just trying to make it clear. take care all!! official post
Well than that’s it for me. I’m Developer and not Vibe Coder but sry the Antigravity Agent is a pain for me anyway. And the way they communicated they new business plan is disgusting. Actually I use Nano Banana Pro and Gemini CLI, but antigravity is out of my Dev Env. OpenCode, Claude Code and Gemini CLI are much better anyway!
I have the exact same issue. I just got the pro account.
I have the exact same issue. I did not touch Gemini3.1 for several days and it was reset yesterday. Again, did not use and it is depleted now without use.
That is just not true. I have not touched Gemini3.1 for a week. My quota was reset yesterday. I again did not touch it. And now it shows it is depleted, again without any use. This is a bug.
same here, I waited 7 long days to use Gemini 3.1 Pro today, and today morning when I am want to see the model usage to use it: nope, it says now I have to wait 7 days more, Antigravity is hilariously bad.
lol people refuse to believe the sky is blue even when they’re looking right at it. your particular case may be a temp bug most likely caused by what they are doing (the credit system). i promise i wont say “ i told you so”. they really need to give out credits to pro users. you can use flash right? even when my pro popped, i litterally got like an hour or so of use and guess what!!! another week.
It’s like a slap in the face to their customers and supporters what would they do if we all stop paying for a couple months bet that would get their attention quick I don’t hear any of the other AI PROVIDERS user’s complaining or having any issues.
Hi everyone,
I am experiencing a severe quota bug with Google Antigravity. I am a Google AI Pro subscriber.
My quota was exhausted, and the system told me to wait 6 days for a reset. I patiently waited the full 6 days without using the IDE at all. The reset time finally arrived, but my available quota stayed exactly at 0%. I haven’t generated a single token, yet the system didn’t refresh my usage and is now telling me to wait another 6 days.
I am basically stuck in an endless loop with 0% quota, making my Pro subscription completely useless in Antigravity. I know others have reported quota refresh issues since the 1.20.5 update. Is the team actively working on a fix for this specific reset loop bug?
I’ve raised a complaint The fact is my quota was depleted without use and that is violation of contractual obligation from Google’s side.
It doesn’t matter if they changed their system or not. In my case, it doesn’t matter, because it was depleted without use. Secondly, even if the quota was finished, it should have been completely reset when a new monthly contract began which didn’t happen. And even if they wanted to change the system, they should have notified me and given me an option to cancel the subscription.
>your particular case may be a temp bug most likely caused by what they are doing (the credit system).
What you are saying is that Google did not follow their contractual obligation to me. So I’m not sure why are you trying to gaslight me as if I’m the one at fault. If a company doesn’t not follow it’s contractual obligationIf Google wanted to change the system, they should have notified me and given me option to cancel my contract.

