Hello Gemini API Team, I am requesting a manual review of my Gemini API access. My Google Cloud project is: Project Name: Guest Post AI Project ID: guest-post-ai Project Number: 10663275231.. Google AI Studio shows: “This Project's API access is rest

Hello Gemini API Team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Gemini API access.

My Google Cloud project is:

Project Name: Guest Post AI
Project ID: guest-post-ai
Project Number: 10663275231..

Google AI Studio shows:

“This Project’s API access is restricted. Please set up billing to continue.”

When I make a GenerateContent API request, I receive:

HTTP 403 PERMISSION_DENIED
“Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.”

I have confirmed that the Gemini API is enabled, quota is available, and my API key is restricted to the Gemini API.

I would like to use the Gemini API Free Tier for low-volume development and testing and would prefer not to enable paid billing.

Could you please manually review my project/account and restore Gemini API access if I am eligible?

I have not included any API keys or private credentials.

Thank you.