Gemini API 403 Project Restricted

Hello Google Gemini API Team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Gemini API project access.

Google AI Studio currently shows:

Project Status: Restricted
Billing Tier: Unavailable

Project:
practical-bolt-510008-m0

My Gemini API requests return:

HTTP 403 PERMISSION_DENIED
“Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.”

I have completed the recommended account verification steps:

  • Date of birth/age information is configured
  • Phone verification is completed
  • 2-Step Verification is enabled
  • A Gemini API key has been created
  • I checked the Gemini API Rate Limit page

The Rate Limit page shows no usage data.

My intended use is low-volume local development and testing of an RFQ/procurement AI application using Python, FastAPI and CrewAI.

I would like to use the Gemini API Free Tier for development/testing and do not want to enable paid billing solely to bypass an access restriction.

Could you please manually review the project/account restriction and let me know why the project is restricted, or restore Gemini API access if the restriction was applied in error?

I have not included any API keys, passwords, JWTs, or other credentials.

Thank you.