Flow generation blocked on Google AI Pro account, ~800 credits expired unused

“Product: Google Flow”

Subject: Escalation request: Flow generation blocked on my Google AI Pro account, ~800 credits expired unused

Hello Google Flow / Google AI Support Team,

I am writing to formally escalate an unresolved issue with Google Flow on my account.

Account email: [YOUR GMAIL]
Plan: Google AI Pro (active; purchased through a third-party seller, and it shows as active in my Google account)
Issue started: [DATE, approx. early September 2026]
Previous case/feedback reference numbers: [CASE NUMBERS, if any]

PROBLEM
Generation in Flow fails every time on my account. The error I see is: “[EXACT ERROR TEXT, e.g. unusual use / Something went wrong]”. Because I could not generate anything last month, about 800 credits from my monthly allowance were cancelled at the end of the billing cycle without being used. The same is now happening this month, and the 1,000 credits I received at the start of this cycle are again unusable and at risk of expiring.

WHAT I HAVE ALREADY DONE

  • Tested on multiple devices and browsers
  • Cleared cache, cookies and Flow site data; tried incognito mode
  • Created new projects
  • Have never used a VPN or proxy
  • Stopped using and logging into the account for 15 days, then tested again with one simple prompt on one device. The result was the same.
  • Sent in-app feedback with screenshots, as requested
  • Contacted Google One support. The issue was not resolved.

Because the problem continues after 15 days of no activity, it cannot be caused by my usage. This points to a restriction or a backend problem tied to my account.

WHAT I AM REQUESTING

  1. Please escalate this case to the Flow/Labs engineering team and give me a case number.
  2. Please check my account for any usage flag, restriction or “unusual use” block related to Flow, tell me in writing what it is, and lift it if it was applied in error.
  3. Please restore the approximately 800 credits that expired last month while the service was unusable, and extend the validity of this month’s 1,000 credits to make up for the lost time.
  4. If the account cannot be fixed, please tell me in writing what my options are.

I have screenshots of the errors, my credit history and my earlier feedback, and can send them on request. I would appreciate a written reply within [5-7] business days.

Thank you,
[sermerijeri]
[serimerijeri@gmail.com]