Hi team,
I’m getting the following error whenever I try to use Antigravity:
“You do not have a valid license of this product. Please contact your administrator to request a license. If you are not an enterprise user and believe you are receiving this message as an error, please try using the latest version and logging in again. (#3501)”
Error ID: f3e2fefa-d9a7-45cb-96aa-6e6d5136432c-4770-1001
Details:
- This is a personal (non-enterprise) Google account.
- My usage panel shows full quota/credits available, so this doesn’t appear to be a quota issue.
- Steps I’ve already tried, none of which resolved it:
- Signed out, fully restarted the app, and signed back in.
- Updated to the latest Antigravity version.
- Tried switching to a new Google Cloud project.
The error persists across all attempts. Based on other threads here, this looks like it may be the same issue where a personal account gets mistakenly flagged/rerouted as an enterprise account, which then requires a license that was never issued.
Could someone from the team take a look at my account and confirm/fix this? Happy to provide any additional details needed.
Thanks,
Zoya