Hello Antigravity Team,
I am experiencing an account-specific licensing/entitlement issue with
Google Antigravity.
Account type: Personal Gmail / Individual
Country: India
OS: Windows
Antigravity version: 2.0
The affected account is a personal @gmail.com account.
Error message:
“You do not have a valid license of this product. Please contact your
administrator to request a license.”
Error IDs:
e3e39d4c-1219-4901-8528-0f44b93fa2dd-11-1001
e3e39d4c-1219-4901-8528-0f44b93fa2dd-12-1001
I have verified the following:
- The account is a personal Gmail account.
- I am over 18.
- Google Terms of Service country is India.
- Google Payments profile country is India.
- Google Payments account type is Individual.
- Gemini Web works normally with this account.
- Antigravity successfully authenticates the account.
- Every model request in Antigravity returns the license error.
- A different personal Gmail account works successfully in Antigravity
on the exact same Windows PC. - Antigravity was completely reinstalled and local Antigravity
configuration was cleared.
Therefore, the issue appears to be specific to the entitlement or
account routing of this particular Google account.
Could you please check whether the Antigravity individual entitlement
for this account is correctly provisioned?
Please also check whether the account is incorrectly being routed to
enterprise license validation.
I can provide additional diagnostic information privately if required.
Thank you.