ccount-specific AI Studio access issue: /520 Error & Cloudflare Turnstile Failed

Hello, I am experiencing an account-specific login loop and error when trying to access Google AI Studio.

Symptoms:

  • When logging in, I get a “Cloudflare Turnstile verification failed” message, followed by a redirect loop to the /520 error page (“User location is not supported”).

  • I also occasionally see “Unable to check your Google AI subscription” or “Failed to list models: permission denied”.

Troubleshooting done:

  • It is isolated to this specific Google account. Other Google accounts logged in on the exact same browser and network can access AI Studio perfectly fine.

  • The affected account still fails even if I change browsers, use Incognito mode, or change networks.

  • Age verification has already been completed, and birthdate is filled in on this account.

Could you please help check if my account has been flagged or has a status anomaly on the backend? Thank you!

Hello @peng5513 ,

To help us investigate further, please share the details using this form: Gemini API & Google AI Studio Location Issue Report

Please share a screenshot of the error as well.

Thank you!