Request to Delete a Google Cloud Project I Can't Shut Down (resourcemanager.projects.delete)

Hi Google team,

There’s a Google Cloud project on my account that I don’t recognize. I’m not sure whether I created it myself at some point or whether a Google service created it automatically. Either way, I don’t use it and I’d like it removed.

Project ID: pacific-arcana-g97..
Project number: 248130714..
Organization: No organization
Linked billing account: Labs → Language Applications → AIDA

When I go to IAM & Admin > Settings > Shut down, the button is disabled with the error: “You do not have the permission to delete this resource. Required permission(s): resourcemanager.projects.delete”. The IAM page is also blocked (missing resourcemanager.projects.getIamPolicy), so I can’t see or change my role on it.

Based on the billing account name, it might be a Google-managed project from Google AI Studio or Google Labs, but I can’t confirm that. Could someone check where it came from and either delete it or remove my account from it?

Thank you!