Request for Review: 403 PERMISSION_DENIED — "Your project has been denied access" (individual developer)

Hello,

All Gemini API generation requests on my account have been returning 403 since
2026-09-27. The error is identical across every model and every API key I create,
including a brand-new project created today:

403 PERMISSION_DENIED
{“error”:{“code”:403,
“message”:“Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.”,
“status”:“PERMISSION_DENIED”}}

Account: l…@gmail.com
Project IDs affected:

  • axing-509900 (created 2026-09-27)
  • caramel-hallway-503100-..
  • dev-racer-494715-d1

What I have already verified:

  • GET /v1beta/models returns HTTP 200 and lists 50 models
    → so the API keys themselves authenticate correctly
  • POST /v1beta/models/gemini-flash-latest:generateContent → 403
  • POST /v1beta/models/gemini-3-flash-preview:generateContent → 403
  • POST /v1beta/models/gemini-pro-latest:generateContent → 403
  • POST /v1beta/models/gemini-flash-lite-latest:generateContent → 403
  • POST /v1beta/openai/chat/completions → 403
  • Creating a new API key in a new project did not change anything

I am an individual developer using the Gemini API for a personal chat application.
I have not violated the Gemini API Terms of Service, I have no unpaid balance, and
I have no other Google account issues.

This looks like a false positive from an automated classifier. Could a team member
please manually review and restore Gemini API access for these projects?

Thank you.