Hi, my AI Studio project isn’t picking up my prepay balance.
- I added ₹1,000 in prepay credits on 3 Sept 2026.
- Cloud Billing shows the credit balance as ₹1,000.00 under “Prepay – AI Studio”, and Cloud Billing support confirmed an active balance with no payment holds or failures.
- The project is correctly linked to my billing account (verified under Billing > Projects).
- In AI Studio > API Keys, the billing tier for my key still shows “Prepayment required / Free trial”.
- Cloud Billing shows a banner: “Your free trial requires a prepayment. If you’ve already made a payment, it should be credited within 24 hours.” It has been over a month.
- I have signed out and back in, and checked the project link. Nothing changed.
- The account is a free-trial billing account with no upgrade option in the account dropdown. Cloud Billing support’s live chat is unavailable for free-trial accounts, so I can’t escalate there.
- I haven’t used any paid API calls on this project, so no credits were consumed.
This looks like a sync issue between Cloud Billing and the AI Studio prepay wallet, similar to other threads here. Could someone from the team manually sync my prepay balance to the project? I’m happy to share the project ID and billing account ID by DM.
Thanks!