Hello Google AI Studio team,
My Google AI Studio project MangaCraft was suspended with the following message:
“App suspended for abuse — This app was suspended for violations of our policies.”
I have not received an email explaining the specific violation or providing an appeal link. The “Contact Support” option on the policy page also redirects me to a page that appears to be unavailable.
MangaCraft is a manga reading application that allows users to read manga through online sources and create/manage manga sources based on websites.
Before the suspension, I was troubleshooting a technical problem with one of the manga sources. I mentioned the website’s name/URL in my prompt because it was necessary to identify the source and troubleshoot the technical issue.
The website happens to contain adult manga content. However, my request to Gemini was strictly technical. I was not asking Gemini to generate sexually explicit content, modify sexual content, or promote adult content. The website was only referenced as a source for troubleshooting.
If mentioning this website triggered the abuse detection system, I completely understand the need for Google’s safety policies and I am willing to remove the problematic source and make any necessary changes to comply with the policies.
Could someone please perform a manual review of my project and clarify which specific policy or activity caused the suspension?
I would also appreciate an appeal/review link or instructions for restoring access to the project.
Thank you.
