Request for Manual Review – AI Studio App Suspended for Abuse

Hello Google AI Studio team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Google AI Studio app, which was suspended with the following message:

“App suspended for abuse — This app was suspended for violations of our policies.”

App name:
Remix Kalkulator Kredit ASN & P3K

App ID:
20d0f0e2-f601-44df-b4d1-a8c38e30fea0

The application is an internal credit calculation and simulation tool for ASN and P3K employees.

Its intended functions include:

  • Credit/loan simulation
  • DSR calculation
  • Installment and maximum credit calculation
  • Life and credit insurance calculation
  • Insurance subsidy calculation
  • Provision calculation
  • Take-over loan calculation
  • Net proceeds calculation
  • PDF simulation reports
  • User access control using Firebase Authentication and Firestore

The application is intended for legitimate internal financial calculation and administrative use. It is not intended for spam, phishing, malware, scraping, or harmful content.

I did not receive a specific explanation identifying which activity or content triggered the suspension.

I also followed the “our policies” link shown on the suspension page and tried “Contact Support”, but the Contact Support link redirected to a “Page not found” page.

Could you please perform a manual review of this app and clarify:

  1. What specific policy or activity caused the suspension?
  2. Whether this may have been an automated false positive?
  3. Whether the app can be restored?
  4. If changes are required, what specifically needs to be changed?

I am willing to make any necessary changes to comply with Google AI Studio policies.

For reference, the suspension page shows:
“App suspended for abuse — This app was suspended for violations of our policies.”

The “Contact Support” link provided in the policy documentation currently leads to a “Page not found” page.

Thank you.

Hello @film_baru ,

I have DMed you for more details .