Hi Google AI Studio team,
I’m trying to publish a full-stack storefront that I created in Google AI Studio Build Mode, but the Google Cloud Starter Tier option is not appearing in the publishing flow.
Here is what I am seeing:
• I am using an individual Google Account with an @gmail.com address.
• In Google AI Studio → My Apps, I have one app: “MZC storefront.”
• When I select Publish → Get Started, I reach Step 1: “Confirm Project and Billing.”
• AI Studio selects the Google Cloud project “MZC Inventory Automation.”
• The project shows “No billing setup.”
• The only options presented are “Set up billing” and “Refresh.”
• There is no option to select or use the Google Cloud Starter Tier.
I have refreshed the page, but the Starter Tier option still does not appear.
I have not enabled Cloud Billing and do not want to add a payment method simply to publish using the free Starter Tier.
I have also checked my Firebase projects. I have an older Firebase project called “Firebase app” (project ID: studio-2493183866-18..), which is currently on the free Spark plan ($0/month). It does not appear to be the project AI Studio is selecting for this publication.
Could you please check whether the Google Cloud Starter Tier is correctly provisioned/available for my account and for the “MZC Inventory Automation” project, and why it is not appearing in the AI Studio publishing flow?
According to the current Google AI Studio documentation, the Starter Tier should allow eligible users to publish up to two full-stack applications without setting up Cloud Billing or adding a payment method.
Thank you.