Hello,
I have an active Google AI Pro (5 TB) subscription, but Google AI Studio does not recognize my subscription correctly.
Current subscription status:
- Google AI Pro (5 TB) is active
- Next renewal date: October 15, 2026
- Google One Support has confirmed that my subscription is active
I have also completed Google age verification successfully. My Google Account shows: “Your age is verified.”
My current network egress is detected as US.
However, when I access Google AI Studio, I am frequently redirected to the “Available regions for Google AI Studio and Gemini API” page.
I receive errors such as:
- “Unable to check your Google AI Subscription”
- “Failed to list models: permission denied. Please try again.”
- “Failed to list imported projects: permission denied. Please try again.”
Troubleshooting already completed:
- Signed out and signed back in
- Tested in Incognito mode
- Confirmed age verification is complete
- Confirmed Google AI Pro subscription is active
- Confirmed current network egress is US
- Confirmed Google Cloud project is accessible
- My account is Owner of the Google Cloud project
- Gemini API is enabled in the project
- Existing Gemini API key is present and restricted to Gemini API
AI Studio sometimes opens the Playground, but the model list does not load correctly. It may also show Free requests / Upgrade even though my Google AI Pro subscription is active.
Google One Support confirmed that my subscription is active and advised me to contact the Google Cloud / AI Studio team.
Could someone from the Google AI Studio team please check whether there is an account-level entitlement, eligibility, provisioning, or subscription synchronization issue on my account?
Thank you.
