Why have all the Pro Model options been removed from AI Studio Build Mode for AI Pro subscribers? This is a MAJOR DOWNGRADE! I can’t select ANY Pro models from the drop down in the Settings of the Chat window. I don’t mean for the API Key used in an app! I mean the Chat window where previously I could use the Pro models to make apps. Now we’ve been downgraded to the Flash or Flash Lite rubbish. I’m not interested in the Pay As You Go pricing. This was included when I signed up to the AI Pro subscription (with limits of course but that was fine). Now it has been removed. Where is Gemini Pro 3.1?
If you’ve revoked access to it in the AI Studio chat then why I am still paying for AI Pro? Drop the price then or give back what you’ve short changed us all with!