Existing AI Studio production URL lost its deployment association

My existing Google AI Studio app is DIS Smart Chalan.

My original production URL is:
https://dis-smart-chalan.ai.studio

This URL is still live and opens my DIS Smart Chalan application.

Previously, I used this same AI Studio app/project and could make changes in Build mode and Republish them to this same URL.

Now, after making changes, AI Studio no longer recognizes the existing deployment. When I try to publish, dis-smart-chalan says “This URL is not available.”

I tested another unique URL and it published successfully:
https://dis-smart-chalan-jay-2026-8472.ai.studio

Therefore, publishing works, but the original production URL appears to still be associated with an old/stale deployment.

I do NOT want to create a new AI Studio application and I do NOT want to change my production URL.

Please restore/reassociate:

dis-smart-chalan.ai.studio

with my existing DIS Smart Chalan AI Studio app so that I can continue using:

Build → Publish/Republish → existing production URL

Please do not delete or unpublish the existing production deployment.

I can provide my AI Studio App ID, Google Cloud Project ID, login email, current deployment URL, and screenshots privately if required.