Existing AI Studio custom URL lost after Google Cloud project association changed

Hello Google AI Studio Team,

I am experiencing a publishing issue with an existing Google AI Studio application.

My application was previously published successfully at:

misi-nahu.ai.studio

I had been able to update and republish the same application normally. However, Google AI Studio now appears to be associated with a different Google Cloud project.

The original misi-nahu.ai.studio URL now returns a “Server Error”.

When I try to publish my current AI Studio project again, AI Studio no longer recognizes the previous deployment and asks me to choose a new *.ai.studio URL. I do not want to change the URL because misi-nahu.ai.studio is the established URL for this application.

It appears that the existing misi-nahu.ai.studio URL may still be associated with the previous deployment or Google Cloud project, while my current AI Studio project has lost that association.

Expected behavior:
I should be able to republish my existing AI Studio application and continue using:

misi-nahu.ai.studio

Current behavior:

  1. misi-nahu.ai.studio returns “Server Error”.
  2. AI Studio treats the current project as a new deployment.
  3. AI Studio asks me to select a new *.ai.studio URL.
  4. I cannot republish the application to its original misi-nahu.ai.studio URL.

I have not intentionally unpublished the application or released the misi-nahu.ai.studio URL.

Could you please investigate the previous deployment and restore/reassociate misi-nahu.ai.studio with my existing AI Studio application?

I can provide my AI Studio App/Applet ID, Google AI Studio login email, Google Cloud Project IDs, screenshots, and other deployment information privately if required.

Thank you.

Hello @Azril_Asyraf ,

Could you please share the relevant screenshots and your Applet ID via DM? Additionally, could you elaborate on the statement: “However, Google AI Studio now appears to be associated with a different Google Cloud project.”