Competition Analytics

Big thanks to Google for this breakdown, I’m personally loving it.
Just started this thread so we can discuss it:

4 Likes

Top 3 categories are unsurprising given the competition scoring. I’m more surprised that game isn’t a little higher as there’s a dedicated prize to it.

1 Like

Where did you get the breakdown link? Look really informative

Google sent out an email encouraging everyone to vote for the People’s Choice award before the deadline on the 30th.

2 Likes

Who ever submitted ARCore is probably making a plan on what to spend $50k on :joy:

5 Likes

What is the title of the email? I searched my Gmail, but I can’t find the email you’re referring to

I didn’t receive this email either from the email I submitted my app from (as well as voted for some of my favorite apps). I did however receive it from an email I signed up with but didn’t submit any apps or votes from.

My guess is that if you voted for a certain number of apps or more with your account on the Gemini contest, you wouldn’t have gotten this email because the purpose of the email was to get you to vote for other apps.

Just a guess!

Also, check your spam folder. I’ve noticed recently credible emails are increasingly being placed in my spam folder. Even emails from Google itself sometimes… Spam detection seems to be extremely sensitive these days

I’ve voted for dozens of apps on my account and still got the email.
So, I’m not sure why this is happening

Huh, that is weird. I checked everywhere in my spam and didn’t see it. Maybe I didn’t subscribe to receive emails somewhere or they didn’t send emails properly.

I got the same email. I believe subject line was Vote Now

I did not get an email. I think they are sending emails to those who voted less. I voted for lot of projects.

Same here.
I can’t find the mail too