Appeal request: Antigravity 403 PERMISSION_DENIED – "service disabled for violation of Terms of Service" (possible false positive)

Hello Antigravity team,

My account has been restricted from Antigravity and I would like to request a review of this decision.

Error (shown in both the Antigravity IDE and the agy CLI):

“Eligibility check failed: PERMISSION_DENIED (code 403): This service has been disabled in this account for violation of Terms of Service. Please submit an appeal to continue using this product.”

- Account: [e-posta adresin — ya da “I can share it privately with staff”]

- First seen: September 26, 2026 (my previous session on July 14 worked normally)

- Plan: [Free / Google AI Pro / Ultra]

- Region: Turkey

I did not receive any email or notice explaining the restriction, and no appeal link was shown to me.

As far as I know, I have only used Antigravity through official clients: the Antigravity IDE and the official agy CLI, with Google’s own built-in plugins. I have checked my machine and I do not use any third-party client, proxy or quota tool with Antigravity OAuth (no OpenCode Antigravity auth plugin, CLIProxyAPI, quota monitor extensions, etc.). Other AI tools I use are connected through their own API keys, not through my Antigravity login. I have also reviewed the third-party app connections on my Google Account.

If something I did unintentionally broke the Terms of Service, I would appreciate knowing what it was so I can avoid it in the future. I am happy to comply with any requirements.

Could you please review my account and restore access?