Antigravity Verification Issue

Anyone know what this issue it occur during thinking.
Done log out and then login and still same.

Hi @Muhammad_Talha_Saeed,

Could you please follow these steps:

  1. Click directly on Verification Required > in your screenshot (the text with the arrow). That card is clickable and will expand to reveal the direct verification link you need to complete in your browser.
  2. Check your account requirements:
  3. If you’re running a VPN or proxy, disconnect it—Google’s risk filters flag proxy IPs during model generation and trigger this exact error.
  4. Once verified, open the IDE, press Ctrl + Shift + P (or Cmd + Shift + P), and run Antigravity: Reset Onboarding to sign in clean.

Let us know if clicking that header opens the verification link for you! or the issue still persists!

Ok I sign out and then try to sign in yesterday and got stuck here.
I am not using VPN. But from yesterday i am stuck on this page. I try to login with another gmail account i login. but specifically only one this i am having issue

Please help me i have also same problem

please any update on this, i am currently at work

dont worries. you not alone.

I’m having the same issue. I open the link to send the message, but nothing happens after I send it, and the verification never goes through. I really need to use this right now.