Antigravity sign-in fails with "not eligible" despite active AI Pro and completed verification

Subject: Antigravity access lost with active AI Pro — server-side validation state stuck

I am the sole user of my personal Google account with an active Google AI Pro subscription. Gemini web, AI Studio, and Google One all work normally on this account. Only Antigravity sign-in fails with: “Your account is not eligible for Gemini Code Assist for individuals at this time.”

This account used Antigravity normally until late September 2026. It stopped working without any change on my side. OAuth authentication itself succeeds, and I completed the VALIDATION_REQUIRED verification flow until the browser showed “Authentication successful,” but the IDE still returns “not eligible” at the account-setup step. The server-side error is: “Error confirming user for service: Your account is not eligible for Gemini Code Assist for individuals at this time.”

The server-side validation state appears stuck — verification completes but is not persisted/accepted by the backend. This appears to be a server-side validation state issue rather than an account violation.

Please refresh / re-provision my Antigravity entitlement and reset the stuck validation state.

traceId: 1b43c70455597… (failed loadCodeAssist at 2026-09-28 16:37:26)

Hi @shucaiping,

Welcome to the Forum,

Could you please try logging in using either the latest Antigravity 2.0 or the Antigravity CLI and see if you are able to login successfully with the same account?

Hi @chunduriv,

Thank you for the suggestion. I can confirm that login is now working successfully — the issue has been resolved. Appreciate the help!

Update: My account access has been restored as of today. Login is now working normally.

For reference, the two actions I took were:

  1. Posted in this forum
  2. Submitted a feedback ticket (type: Auth and billing) — submitted 14h ago

I’m not certain which one (if either) led to the resolution, or whether it was a server-side fix that resolved without action on my end. Sharing this in case it helps others who have marked “Me too.”