403 PERMISSION_DENIED - Your project has been denied access - Request for manual review

Hello,

I am requesting a manual review of Gemini API access for our Google Cloud project.

Every generateContent request returns the following error:

403 PERMISSION_DENIED

“Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.”

I have already confirmed the following:

- Gemini API is enabled in Google Cloud Console.

- The API key is active and restricted to the Gemini API.

- Google AI Studio shows the project status as “Restricted”.

- Phone verification has been completed.

- 2-Step Verification has been enabled.

- I created a new API key, but the same 403 error still occurs.

Project name: Default Gemini Project

Project ID: gen-lang-client-00208307..

The intended use is an internal business automation that analyzes vulnerability-information emails and performs an initial security triage.

Could you please review the restriction on this project and restore Gemini API access if this restriction was applied in error?

Thank you.

Hello,
I am following up on this request.
The issue is still occurring, and the project continues to return 403 PERMISSION_DENIED.
Could you please review the project restriction when possible?
Thank you.

Hello,

I would like to provide an additional update.

I completed the following additional troubleshooting steps:

  • Added my date of birth to my Google Account.
  • Created a completely new Google Cloud project.
  • Created a new Gemini API key for the new project.
  • The new project is shown as Free Tier and does not show a “Restricted” status in Google AI Studio.
  • Tested the generateContent API using the new project and new API key.

However, the API still returns the same error:

403 PERMISSION_DENIED
Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.

Since the same error occurs even with a newly created project and API key, could you please manually review the access restriction associated with my account/projects?

Thank you for your assistance.