Suspend ai studio

Subject: Request for Manual Review and Restoration of Google AI Studio Source Code Access

Dear Google AI Studio Team,

I would like to request a manual review of my Google AI Studio application, which has been suspended with the following message:

“App suspended for abuse — This app was suspended for violations of our policies.”

I have not yet received a specific explanation regarding the activity or policy that prompted this suspension. Therefore, I kindly request the Google team’s assistance in re-examining the application’s status and clarifying the reason behind the suspension.

Here are my application details:

  • App ID: 071363eb-8d67-4933-b94d-3e77a1151b05
  • Google Cloud Project ID: gen-lang-client-0661718..
  • Google Account: w…@gmail.com
  • Issue Report Date: October 9, 2026

This application is the result of website development work that I have been actively building and wish to continue. I am deeply concerned about losing access to the editor, the source code, and all my saved progress.

I respectfully ask for your assistance with the following:

  1. Conducting a manual review of my application’s suspension.
  2. Providing a specific explanation of the policy or activity that led to the suspension, if that information can be disclosed.
  3. Restoring access to the application and editor if the suspension is determined to have been unwarranted.
  4. If access cannot be restored, providing information on the possibility of exporting or retrieving my source code and saved work.
  5. Outlining the official procedure I should follow to submit an appeal or resolve this issue.

I fully respect Google’s policies and am prepared to review and correct any part of the application that does not comply with applicable terms.

I have also noted reports from other users on the Google AI Developers forum regarding similar suspension messages in October 2026. While I understand these reports do not prove a system error in my specific case, I hope my project can be reviewed individually based on its relevant data and activity.

If possible, I kindly request that the project data, source code, and saved work remaining in the system are preserved and not lost during the review process.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and support.

Sincerely,

Google AI Studio Application Owner