Request for Manual Review – BIO9-MASTER App Suspended for Abuse

Hello Google AI Studio Team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Google AI Studio application BIO9-MASTER, which has been suspended with the message:

“Failed to save app. The app has been suspended for abuse.”

BIO9-MASTER is a legitimate educational application developed to support Grade 9 Natural Science/Biology teaching and learning in Vietnam. Its functions include digital learning materials, practice activities, student accounts, learning progress tracking, and self-reflection journals.

I did not intentionally use the application for spam, phishing, malware, fraud, scraping, or any harmful or abusive purpose.

The suspension occurred while I was developing and updating normal authentication and administration functions. I have not received a specific explanation identifying which prompt, code, or activity triggered the suspension.

I respectfully request that the Google AI Studio team:

  1. Manually review the BIO9-MASTER application.
  2. Identify the specific policy or activity that triggered the suspension.
  3. Restore access if the suspension was made in error.
  4. Let me know which functionality, if any, must be modified to comply with current policies.

I am willing to modify or remove any functionality that does not comply with Google AI Studio or Gemini policies.

Application name: BIO9-MASTER
App ID: [PASTE YOUR APP ID HERE]

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello @Nguy_n_Van_Toan ,

DM’ed you for more details.