Request for Manual Review – Project Suspended Without Any Reason

Hello Google AI Studio team,

I am requesting a manual review of my project, which was suspended without any clear reason.

Project name: Motorhome dos Sonhos – 100 Passos Ilustrados
Date: October 8, 2026

The project was suspended with the following message:

“App suspended for abuse — This app was suspended for violations of our policies.”

The suspension happened while I was editing a landing page for a motorhome guide. The only change I requested was to remove the bold formatting from a text.

I did not request or perform any abusive, fraudulent, spam, scraping, or prohibited activity. As far as I know, the project complied with the policies and was suspended without explanation.

Please review my project manually, clarify the specific policy that was allegedly violated, and restore the project if this was an automated mistake.

I have attached a screenshot

of the suspension message.

Thank you.

Hello @Aline_Souza ,

DM’ed you for more details.