Request for Manual Review Google AI Studio App Suspended for Abuse

Hello Google AI Studio Team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Google AI Studio application, which has been suspended with the following message:

“Failed to save app. The app has been suspended for abuse.”

The project I am developing is a legitimate medical/health web application designed to help people. I am ready to provide all detailed information about how the app works in private messages.

I did not intentionally use the application for spam, phishing, malware, fraud, scraping, or any harmful or abusive purpose.

The suspension occurred while I was searching for a suitable domain name for my project. I uploaded a list of domain names into the chat and received the suspension immediately. I have not received a specific explanation identifying which exact prompt, code, or action triggered the block, and I did not expect this action could lead to a suspension.

I respectfully request that the Google AI Studio team:

  1. Manually review my application.
  2. Identify the specific policy or action that triggered the suspension.
  3. Restore access if the suspension was made in error.
  4. Let me know which functionality, if any, must be modified to comply with current policies.

I am willing to modify or remove any functionality that does not comply with Google AI Studio or Gemini policies.

Thank you for your assistance.