Request for Manual Review – Google AI Studio App Suspended for Abuse

Hello Google AI Studio Team,

My Google AI Studio application has been suspended with the following message:

“App suspended for abuse – This app was suspended for violation of our policies.”

I would like to request a manual review of my application.

The application is a Consultancy and Training Center Management System that I developed for legitimate administrative and management purposes. It is intended to help manage training-center/consultancy operations and related records.

The application does not intentionally contain or provide any malicious, abusive, fraudulent, phishing, spam, or harmful activities. I believe the suspension may have resulted from an automated detection or a misunderstanding.

I have also not received any email explaining the specific violation, and there is currently no appeal/review option visible in AI Studio.

I respectfully request that the Google AI Studio team:

  1. Manually review my application.
  2. Identify the specific policy or activity that caused the suspension.
  3. Restore access to the application if the suspension was made in error.
  4. Let me know if any changes are required for policy compliance.

I am fully willing to modify or remove anything that may violate Google’s policies.

I have also securely backed up the application’s source code, including my Google Apps Script (Code.gs) and HTML files, so I can make any required corrections.
Application/Project name: Training Center & Tax Consulting Management System

Thank you for taking the time to manually review my application. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in restoring access to my project.

Hello @attempt ,

DM’ed you for details.