Now that Google requires Passport ID developer verification, will they actually have any support?

I submitted my Passport and Drivers License to become a verified developer for personal use. I have no intent of ever publishing an app to the Play store - all the apps are for extending my personal web server functions to do things such as read notifications since I can’t get notifications to work for apps, track my family location, and do SSH / remote file management to my personal web server through Cloudflare VPN.

Now that I have had to upload to prove I’m a human, will humans actually help me with issues such as apps being flagged as dangerous / unable to install / because I want to bundle things like Busybox into a terminal emulator? Or is this a one way road where I’m the human and I get no human help from Google?