Recently, I have been getting failed to generate content: permission denied on Google ai studio, but I had verified my age using the AI age scan, I also use a personal email, and never used API keys, and I started getting the permission denied thing recently and nearly on every prompt, but for the last months, it worked fine, it started around today, October 8, 2026. I switched models and it worked and then gave the permission denied thing again so even switching models was a temporary fix, and I wasn’t banned because I can still use Google ai studio, I didn’t use a VPN, I have tried incognito mode and it didn’t work, different models as stated previously, all my safety settings are off, I also use Firefox, my project id: 5092011914.., also the normal Gemini app still works properly, could a team member check if my account/project had been flagged by an automated security, eligibility, or Trust & Safety check.
Also extra note, Google ai studio works perfectly fine on duckduckgo so idk what’s happening with firefox