Google AI Studio Build shows “Quota exceeded” for more than 48 hours

Hello,

I am using Google AI Studio Build for an existing project. For more than 48 hours, every new request has failed with:

“Quota exceeded. Please try again later.”

The issue affects the Build/Gemini agent only. The app Preview still works normally, and the existing project data and Firebase connection are still available.

Project ID:
so-chu-nhiem-so-9a1

What I have tried:

  • Waited for more than 48 hours
  • Closed and reopened Google AI Studio
  • Retried with very short prompts
  • Avoided sending repeated requests
  • The issue still persists

Current behavior:

  • Preview works
  • Existing app can still run
  • New Gemini/Build requests immediately return “Quota exceeded”
  • The error appears even for a simple TypeScript/build status check

Could you please check whether this is:

  • a Build Agent quota issue,
  • a project entitlement issue,
  • or a backend/account-side problem?

If needed, I can provide the Applet ID, screenshots, and timestamps.

Thank you.

Having similar issue for over 48 hours now every prompt sent is failing instantly without even loading up to a seconds.