Gemini API Key error

Hello Google Gemini API Team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Gemini API project because its API access has been restricted.

Project name:
Jarvis AI api key

Project ID:
jarvis-ai-api-key-510218

Google AI Studio currently shows:

  • Status: Restricted / Limitato
  • Billing tier: Unavailable
  • Message: “This project’s API access is restricted. Please set up billing to continue.”

When using the Gemini Live API from Mark-LV, the connection fails with:

google.genai.errors.APIError: 1008
Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.

The error occurs during:
client.aio.live.connect(…)

I have already created multiple API keys for the project, but the restriction remains.

I would like to request a manual review of the project and clarification about why its Gemini API access has been restricted.

I would prefer to remain on the Free Tier if I am eligible.

I have not included my API key or any private credentials.

Thank you.