Gemini API Access Denied for Indoklik Web Login – Project indoklik-web-9424-10

Hello Google Gemini API Team,

I am requesting assistance with a Gemini API access restriction on my project.

Project details:

Project Name: Indoklik Web Login
Project ID: indoklik-web-9424-..

Google AI Studio currently shows:

Billing Tier: Unavailable
Status: Restricted

When my application calls the Gemini API generateContent endpoint, I receive:

HTTP 403 PERMISSION_DENIED

“Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.”

The project and Gemini API key were created recently. The API key is configured in a Supabase Edge Function, and the request successfully reaches the Gemini API, but the project is denied access.

The intended use is a legitimate, low-volume development project for an Indonesian UMKM website platform called Indoklik.

Gemini API will be used to generate draft English-language articles for business websites. The generated articles will be reviewed by a human before publication.

I would like to use the available Gemini API Free Tier for development and testing. I do not want to enable paid billing solely to bypass this project restriction.

Could you please review the restriction on project indoklik-web-9424-10 and let me know whether the project can be granted access to the Free Tier?

If there is a specific account verification, security, eligibility, or policy requirement that is preventing access, please let me know what I need to complete.

For security reasons, I have not included my API key or any private credentials.

Thank you for your assistance.