Antigravity 2.5.5: Google AI Pro account authenticated but incorrectly shown as ineligible

Hello Antigravity Support Team,

I am having an account eligibility/login issue with the standalone Google Antigravity IDE on Windows.

Problem:
When I sign in to Antigravity using my personal Gmail account, Google authentication completes successfully in the browser. The browser shows that my account has been authenticated.

However, after returning to the Antigravity IDE, I receive this error:

“Your account is not eligible for Gemini Code Assist for individuals at this time.”

The login itself succeeds, but Antigravity does not recognize my account as eligible.

Account details:

  • Account type: Personal Gmail (@gmail.com)

  • Google AI plan: Google AI Pro (5 TB)

  • Google AI Pro membership: Active since September 8, 2026

  • Google Developer Program: Premium tier

  • Country: India

  • Antigravity IDE: Version 2.5.5

  • Operating system: Windows

What I have already checked:

  • Google authentication completes successfully.

  • My Google AI Pro subscription is active.

  • My Google Developer Program profile shows the Premium tier.

  • Antigravity reports that version 2.5.5 is up to date.

  • I restarted Antigravity and attempted the authentication again.

  • I also tried the account authentication flow again, but the same eligibility error appears.

I also have another personal Google account that can log in to Antigravity, which suggests that the issue may be related specifically to the eligibility/entitlement associated with my Google AI Pro account rather than my Windows installation or network.

Could the Antigravity team please check whether my Google AI Pro entitlement is correctly provisioned for Antigravity and whether there is an account-side eligibility or entitlement synchronization issue?

I would appreciate it if this could be escalated to the appropriate team for an account/entitlement check.

Thank you.

I am also seeing the same issue when I tried to use Antigravity IDE Today. Antigravity App logs in without issue

Hi @Anandha_Raaman @Waqar_Ahmad,

Welcome to the Forum,

To resolve this, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

  • Download the latest version of Antigravity 2.0 from the official page and sign in. You will be prompted to complete verification.
  • If you scan the QR code and the verification gets stuck or fails to unblock your account (a known issue currently affecting some users), please try using an alternate verification method. You can do this by opening the verification link on an Android phone or tablet already signed into your account, and selecting options like “Device check” instead of SMS.
  • Ensure you are signed in with an eligible personal Google account (Note: Workspace accounts may require administrator permission for third-party developer tools).
  • Verify that your region and age settings meet Google account requirements.
  • After successful verification, return to the Antigravity IDE and select Sign in with the same account.