Age Verification Loop: Verification Completed but Gemini Still Asks to Verify AgeHello, I have a looping age verification issue on my Google account. I have completed age verification successfully with my credit card. The age verification page shows: "You

Hello,
I have a looping age verification issue on my Google account.
I have completed age verification successfully with my credit card. The age verification page shows: “You do not need to take any action because your Google account does not require age verification.”
However, every time I try to access Gemini web app, it keeps redirecting me back to the age verification page over and over again.
My payment profile country is set to United States, and I am accessing with a US IP address.
I have attached a screenshot showing the verification completed page.
Please help fix this backend permission bug and unlock Gemini access for my account. Thank you.