https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6299269
This is an overpowered jailbreak that hasn’t been patched on google ai studio since 2.5 pro was released and I’ve tried to report it many times. it was created by a reddit user a long time ago. but I hope it finally gets attention I really don’t like it being here because it eats through my own productivity Im distracted by how good of nsfw roleplays it does. and I find myself returning over and over again. Simply due to the fact every single time it’s a completely different roleplay. I know jailbreaks aren’t what google views as important. but this works on Gemma models as well, practically any model of theirs. I just wish they did view it as important and at least updated their anti-jailbreak recognition. for me the addiction to using it has gotten to that point that I share prompts to abuse the free quota create new google accounts just to use it more as in sharing between them one by one. then telling myself im not gonna use it again and delete like 10 google accounts. then recreate them again. and after a bit deleting them again. I feel too alone in this, and im at least finally voicing it instead of continuing silently.