I can only install the app I created with USB debugging one time, when I say to make a change and try to install it for the second time it stuck right here,(I’ve attached a screenshot) and I tried with uninstalling the app before installing second time as Gemini said, and it also doesn’t work. I don’t know if this happened because I am running my phone with android 14 but I said that to Gemini to build app with compatible, please look if this happened only me.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| "Install via USB" button is stuck and not working in Google AI studio | 2 | 162 | September 22, 2026 | |
| App builder does not do anything anymore | 6 | 369 | December 1, 2025 | |
| Help - Gemini hallucinating/refusing to update my app | 2 | 103 | March 19, 2026 | |
| Ai studio doing android builds | 0 | 96 | June 1, 2026 | |
| Is anyone else getting errors from Gemini in the new app development section of Google AI Studio? | 1 | 160 | November 6, 2025 |
