Hi Community Managers and Google Team,
I need urgent manual escalation for my primary business developer account: c...@gmail.com.
Key Facts:
-
Affected Account:
c..@gmail.com -
Financial Impact: Over $2,300+ USD deposited/spent in Google AI Studio / GCP ($1,500 in September alone).
-
Business Impact: ~30 active production projects and API integrations are currently forced offline.
-
The Issue: My account was suddenly suspended by an automated system, claiming it was “created or used with multiple other accounts / bot creation”. This is a false positive.
-
Prior Verification: This account previously passed human manual identity verification for billing.
Details: I am a legitimate, high-value paying client. The ~30 projects under my account were created solely for active production environment API deployment, NOT by automated scripts or bot abuse.
Action Requested: Since my active production services and $2,300+ in paid resources are completely blocked, could a Google Employee or Moderator please help escalate my case to the Trust & Safety / Cloud Risk Operations Team for a MANUAL HUMAN REVIEW?
I am fully prepared to provide payment receipts, credit card statements, or official IDs to verify my identity.
- Ticket / Case ID:[ 75895510
]
Thank you for your assistance!