Unable to delete any custom voice in Google AI Studio — Internal error

Hello Google AI Studio team,

I am unable to delete any of the custom voices I created in Google AI Studio.

Whenever I click the trash icon next to a voice under “Speaker settings → Custom voices,” the following error appears:

“Failed to delete voice: Internal error encountered.”

This happens with every custom voice I attempt to delete, not just one specific voice. I have tried on both a computer and a mobile phone, but the same error occurs on both devices.

I also cannot find the “Send feedback” option in the interface, so I am reporting the issue here. I have attached screenshots showing the custom voices list and the error message.

Could you please investigate and help me restore the ability to delete unwanted custom voices from my account?

Thank you.

Unable to delete any custom voice in Google AI Studio — Internal error

Hello Google AI Studio team,

I am unable to delete any of the custom voices I created in Google AI Studio.

Whenever I click the trash icon next to a voice under “Speaker settings → Custom voices,” the following error appears:

“Failed to delete voice: Internal error encountered.”

This happens with every custom voice I attempt to delete, not just one specific voice. I have tried on both a computer and a mobile phone, but the same error occurs on both devices.

I also cannot find the “Send feedback” option in the interface, so I am reporting the issue here. I have attached screenshots showing the custom voices list and the error message.

Could you please investigate and help me restore the ability to delete unwanted custom voices from my account?

Thank you.