The date has been changed?

Heey, I was checking the date of the contest and I see that the day changed, or am I crazy?

1 Like

I think the date changed a bit which makes sense since they got way more participants than they anticipated.

Old date:

New date:

2 Likes

Yes, since there was a lot of submissions, they generalized the date a little and removed the exact date.

Interesting. Didn’t notice this change before. All of us are so eager to know if we won anything or not. Ha! Wishing everyone the best of luck.

3 Likes

Yes so sorry for the delay. I was prepared for a certain number and we almost doubled it so working night and day trying to get peoples choice out as fast as possible.

13 Likes

Take your time mate, it’s a lot of videos. Also, how do you plan on publishing the videos on the website in a fair way, I mean the project that is posted first on the web, gets usually the most views and hence more likes so, unless you have a random algorithm where it shows randomly one video each time you open the link or refresh the page but that wouldn’t be very pleasant.

1 Like

I think Google can figure this out :rofl:

Thanks for all the hard work Lloyd! :smiley: :clap:

Lloyd, sorry to bother you, I send you an email regarding my submission on Thursday, did you receive it? project: Kodaworld

Sorry if this has been answered before but do we know if People’s Choice voting will include all submissions or only those that have been shortlisted by the panel?
Thanks

Dear @Lloyd_Hightower,

I wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude for your incredible effort throughout the competition. I have noticed that you have answered our questions and judged our work diligently. Please don’t feel the need to apologize since we understand your hectic schedule. We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to vote for our favourite projects.

1 Like

any ETA on the voting?

Hi, @Lloyd_Hightower

It seems that the information about the postponement has not been updated on pages other than the English version (translated pages), so there seems to be some confusion.

Could you please check with the person in charge of the homepage and update it?

1 Like