Hello Google AI Studio Support Team,
My Google AI Studio application has been suspended, and I can no longer access the editor or back up my project files.
Project details:
- Project name:
khaniptv - App ID: 7b8329c1-b880-40a1-b628-5814b2683592
- Issue: Application suspended; source-code export is unavailable.
- Request: Recover or restore access to my original project files.
I respectfully request a manual review of this suspension. My immediate priority is to preserve and recover my original source code, assets, configuration, and project history before any data is lost.
Please let me know the specific reason for the suspension and whether my project can be temporarily made accessible for exporting a backup, or whether the source files can be provided through an approved recovery process.
I am willing to make any necessary changes to comply with Google AI Studio policies.
Thank you for your assistance. I would appreciate an update regarding the preservation and recovery of my project data.
Regards,
Project owner — khaniptv