App suspended for abuse — no notification email — need help

My AI Studio app was suspended with the message:
“App suspended for abuse - This app was suspended for violations of our policies.”

I did not receive any notification email explaining the specific violation.

Details:

  • Account: ge**@casadellapenna
  • Project ID: summer-scion-443***
  • Project name: GESTOR DELLA PENNA
  • I cannot access the code anymore

I need:

  1. The specific policy that was violated
  2. Access to export my source code (even read-only)
  3. Information on how to appeal or restore the project

I’m willing to fix any issue but I need to know what it is first.

Additional context:
The application is an internal business management system for a small
property rental company in São Paulo, Brazil. It uses Google Calendar,
Gmail, Drive, Sheets and Tasks to manage bookings and internal
operations. It’s used by a small team (fewer than 10 people) and is not
distributed to external users.

I suspect the suspension may have been triggered by a false positive from
an automated abuse detection system — the app had a bug where it retried
an invalid OAuth token multiple times, which could have been flagged as
an attack pattern. I’ve already fixed that bug in the code.

I’m requesting a manual review and, if possible, access to export the
source code so I don’t lose months of work.

Hello @Casa_Della_Penna ,

I have DM`ed you for more details .