I’m seeing more and more spam on the site.
- Is there any way we can handle this better?
- Is there any way to bulk flag it?
I’m seeing more and more spam on the site.
On one occasion, discourse said I couldn’t flag any more - wait 12h before flagging spam. If no automated mechanism can be implemented, at least raise the limit on the available spam arrival intensity countermeasure, flagging.
I’ve been using Gemini as a proactive content moderator for my Discord communities (Something I specialize in)
Is there possibly any developer APIs for Discourse including Webhooks? It’d be great to see Google Gemini protecting its own forum.
If a staff member or moderator is viewing this, possibly try something like this?
The worst thing is - is that when these get de-listed, they aren’t even de-listed?? They still show up under Latest as the spam-bots reply to their own post with the same junk. If something is de-listed, it should de-list the whole thread (as long as the main post is de-listed).
Google, surely it wouldn’t be that hard to implement a fix for this. Your own models can solve the issue for you. It even found two that I’ve managed to flag and get de-listed with a really simple prompt
For those that do have Discourse themselves, it’s really not that hard. Discourse gives you a really easy way to implement this - their public API shows a way to get posts and remove them really easily.
Please, Google. Help us fix this problem once and for all.